Feed the World!

Feed the World!
Go to www.freerice.com and answer vocab questions to donate rice.

Monday, March 12, 2007

It makes me sick (10/06)

There’s a ringing in my ears.
Or maybe it’s just the stereo,
Belting out its filth.

Oh, can’t get enough of you so I think we should all get high and drunk and then I can drive you back to my place and you know what happens then and there’s nothing anyone can do about it –oh, they’ll try to catch me livin’ dirty, like the flee-ridden scum that I am but who cares, cuz I have more money than God (who isn’t real anyway) and you just gotta live for today, and feel good feel good feel good.

There’s a ringing in my eyes.
Or maybe it’s just that show,
Spewing forth our culture.

Hey let’s be Friends (if you know what I mean), or if you won’t be you have 24 hours to let me know so I can just get Lost, maybe make u my Idol but first u need a serious Makeover because anyone can tell you with a Ride as Pimped as mine I cant let the Pap get a shot of me with you and don’t tell me im Blind to Date that what’s-her-name, just cuz of her attitude, because after all whats cussing but just some more flavorful words.

There’s a ringing in my mind,
And it’s the alarm clock that never
Wakes me up. So I’m stuck.

I can’t get out of the desert.
I don’t even see the water anymore,
Until I force myself to.

But then it floods in and I can’t breath.
Katrina couldn’t touch this,
The government?

Can’t save us this time. No,
It’s not money or tax breaks,
Or better police, or better schools, or better economy, or better security, or better civil rights, or better roads, or better congressmen, or better food, or better weight-loss, or better healthcare, or better handguns, or better intelligence, or better free government handouts.

Because you know what?
It’s you. And you, and you and you and you and you and you.
And me. And it makes me sick.

To think that I can’t do
ANYTHING by myself.

No comments: