Feed the World!

Feed the World!
Go to www.freerice.com and answer vocab questions to donate rice.

Monday, April 9, 2007

"lol...omg, ur my bff <3" (4-10-07)

"You wanna walk the dog?" I say,
But know how she'll reply.
We grab the leash and start away
From home, my friend and I.

No mind it's night, forget the rain,
We'll share the company.
I'm warm and dry, though it seems vain,
Because she's next to me.

Our friendship stretches years behind;
We're tighter now than then.
Two best friends like beacons shine,
And guide each other in.

My ship is anchored firm at bay,
Hers wanders time to time.
As always, I am here today
To cleanse away life's grime.

Remember this: my stolid course
Will not defer to life.
That "time to time" I will be harsh,
But on your side through strife.

So take this lyric as a Rose,
To pluck and keep nearby,
It shall not fade nor wilt nor doze;
No, neither more shall I.

1 comment:

David said...

Wow, that's good. That's very, very good.